Central Bank of India Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 5000 Post
Central Bank of India (CBI)
Central Bank Apprentices Recruitment 2023
Central Bank Apprentice 2023 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 20/03/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 03/04/2023
- Pay Examination Fee : 03/04/2023
- Exam Date : April Second Week
- General / OBC/ EWS : 800/-
- SC / ST : 600/-
- All Category Female : 600/-
- Payment Mode – Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
CBI Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Age Limit as on 31/03/2023
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Central Bank of India Apprentices Recruitment Rules
Apprentices in Various State
Bank of Maharashtra Apprentices Eligibility
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Knowledge of Applied State Local Language.
- More Eligibility Details Read Notification.
All applicants will have to apply online from 19.03.2023 to 03.04.2023 by clicking the
If the Applicant has his/her profile created on www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in (apprenticeship
portal) then he/she will be prompted to Login & Apply.
If the Applicant has not created his/her profile then he/she will be prompted to first create his/her
profile and then Login & Apply.
All applicants’ post successfully applying for apprenticeship will receive email communication from
BFSI SSC containing bank details for payment of examination fee.
All applicants will have to provide their personal information, category, name of scribe for PwD
candidates and they also need to give their preference of 1/2/3 districts for their engagement, if