Any candidate who is interested in this RBI Officers Grade B 2023 recruitment and fulfills the eligibility can apply online from 09 May 2023 to 09 June 2023. For recruitment eligibility, age limit, Post wise Eligibility, selection procedure, syllabus and all other information read the advertisement and then apply.
Reserve Bank RBI Officers Grade B Recruitment 2023 how to Apply Online
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
RBI Officers Officers Grade B Recruitment 2023
RBI Officers Grade B Advt No 03/2023-24 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 09/05/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 09/06/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 09/06/2023
- Officers in Gr B (DR)- General Exam Date :
- Phase I : 09/07/2023 Phase II : 30/07/2023
- Officers Gr B (DR)- DEPR Exam Date :
- Phase I : 16/07/2023, Phase II : 02/09/2023
- Officers Gr B (DR)- DSIM Exam Date :
- Phase I : 16/07/2023, Phase II : 19/08/2023
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
Application Fee (Tentative)
- General / OBC / EWS: 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Exam Fee Through E Challan Mode.
RBI Officers Grade B Age Limit as on Details 2023
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per RBI Officers Grade A & Grade B Recruitment Rules
How to Fill RBI Officers Grade B Exam Form 2023 Online
- Reserve Bank RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment Online Form Candidate Can Apply Between 09/05/2023 to 09/06/2023
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Reserve Bank RBI Opportunity Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.